Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

# July 2004
# August 2004
# September 2004
# October 2004
# November 2004
# December 2004
# January 2005
# February 2005
# March 2005
# April 2005
# May 2005
# August 2005
# September 2005
# October 2005
# December 2005

Your Prayers


Fellow Friends

*Cuen Cuen
*Da Jie
*Xiao Mei
*John
*Joan
*Anna
*Alex

Thursday, October 27, 2005

The israeli students have been in singapore for about 3 and a 1/2 fays already...time really flies.I am quite happy that I joined this exchange programme, because I could learn about the life of students in israel, their culture and some of the common words pronounced in Hebrew.My buddy is so beautiful...unlike me..dats why sometimes I feel that I am the odd one out during excursions,my buddy tok to her israeli friends and I left alone..stoning at one corner....ah....life is really terrible without joan, my best friend. I think in the whole world, only Lord, Jesus, and Joan understands me...sometimes I think that Joan is a gift from God, because I really can't tink of other people who is close to me. People whom I can pour out my feelings to..sometimes I wonder, what would happen to me if I lose Joan as a friend?? I think I will suffer from depression and end up in the asylum. I know dat no man is perfect, except for God, but so far to me, besides God, Joan is the second person who really understands me well. Joan, I will always treat and regard you as my best friend forever, no matter what happens. I hope dat you will be willing to be my bestfriend forever...I cannot afford to lose the friendship which is given to me, from God..

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean Biggler said...

I love your website! I'm sort of new to blogs, and yours makes me want to redo my match making blog.

If you have any tips you want to share be sure to let me know on my blog.

Thanks for your great work here...

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment
<< Home

 

 
 

 

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com